Our Service Pledge
Before instructing an agent to sell your property, please consider what Bexhill Estates can offer you…
1. Staff with the Bexhill Estates have a combined experience of over 30 years in Estate Agency and we are a Licensed Estate Agent being members of the Property Ombudsman scheme.
2. Open 6 days a week.
3. Extensive internet coverage on www.rightmove.co.uk and our own website www.bexhillestates.co.uk which guarantees national exposure for your home.
4. Full time after-sales progression from offer point of sale through to completion via our dedicated Director, Melanie Cooper (Monday to Friday).
5. Floor plans and Photography available on all properties,
6. Feedback given on all viewings plus progress reports and marketing updates on your property.
7. Extensive local market knowledge and valuation experience with Becki Mote (Branch Manager) working within the area for over 10 years.
8. All properties immediately rung out and emailed to our extensive applicant list with the emphasis on getting the best buyer, at the best possible price.
9. NO SALE, NO FEE. If we don’t work hard and sell your home, we don’t get paid a penny. We pride ourselves on offering a first class, professional and friendly service.
10. Competitive fees.
11. Escorted viewings if required 6 days a week.
12. Quality colour details on all properties with internal photos, quality window displays and colour details in the office portfolios.
13. Free independent mortgage advice available to all our clients and customers. Buyers qualified via this service.
14. Independently owned business with Director working within office. More motivated to provide a high level of service and quality advertising in order to get future recommendation. “If we don’t sell, we don’t survive”.
15. Low-key marketing service available if required.
16. Distinctive blue and pink For Sale and Sold boards (optional but highly recommended as 20% of sales come from boards).
17. Established and respected reputation in the local area. Solicitors recommended us!!
18. Impressive fronted Sales Office in prominent main road of Little Common Village.
19. All offer received will be communicated to both verbally and in writing and we will work hard to negotiate you the best possible price.
20. Open house viewing days can be arranged in certain circumstances. These are structed and by appointment only. (Subject to market conditions).
21. Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) can be arranged on your behalf. (This is now a legal requirement to have one commissioned within 28 days on marketing).
22. Buying Service – as a client we will work hard to find your dream home in Bexhill.
Results speak louder than words!
We look forward to receiving your valued custom.